Financial Aid (English)
Tuition assistance is available on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe you qualify financially to attend Cristo Rey OKC, you are encouraged to apply.
TADS is an independent vendor that fairly and equitably assesses a family’s financial situation. Recommendations from TADS are used by Cristo Rey OKC’s admissions committee, in accordance with its policies, to determine if a family qualifies for admission and recommends a tuition amount.
Go to www.mytads.com to complete the financial application. The $40 processing fee is made payable to Cristo Rey OKC. Failure to pay the processing fee will delay this evaluation.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS through www.mytads.com, by US mail, or by fax to 612.548.3326 (24 hours):
- Household members' most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2s from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers' compensation, etc.,)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms, if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership, or trust
Need Assistance with your Application?
You may contact TADS for assistance completing the application or to check your application's status. TADS does not have information about tuition amounts.
Online Chat: www.mytads.com
Mailing Address: 1201 Hawthorne Ave., Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Telephone: 800.884.8237 (M-F, 8-8 Central)
Fax Number: 612.548.3326 (24 hours)